AWeber Add-On ¶
The AWeber Add-On is a premium one, you can buy it on our landing page. Thank you!
The Easy Forms AWeber Add-On let you easily integrate your online forms with the AWeber opt-in email marketing service. Additionally collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
- Automatically add subscribers to your email lists when a form is submitted.
- Control opt-in and only add subscribers when a certain condition is met.
- Automatically send a double opt in message to insure only legitimate subscribers are added.
Installing the AWeber Add-On ¶
The AWeber Add-On installing process is very simple, same to any other add-on. To install the AWeber Add-On just follow the documentation to install an add-on from the Add-On Manager.
Create a Sign Up Form ¶
Forms are created through the Form Builder. You just need to drag and drop the fields your form needs. Then, from the AWeber Add-On interface you can select the fields that will collect the necessary information to send to AWeber. For example, email, name and custom fields, etc.
Now, in the AWeber Add-On User Interface, follow the next steps:
1.- Click on the Create a Sign Up Form
2.- You will be redirected to the AWeber page to grant access to the application.
3.- Now enter your AWeber username and password, and then click on the Allow Access button. You will go back to the Create Sign Up Form page.
5.- Finally, you need to map the form fields (from Easy Forms) to the list fields (AWeber).
- Select your Form
- Select your List
- Click on Status: ON.
- Click on Subscriber's IP Address: ON.
- Enable an Opt-In Condition. The opt-in condition shows that in order to forward information to AWeber, the field value must be present when the form is submitted. It's usually a CheckBox field, for example: A checkbox with the label: “Sign-up to our newsletter”.
- In the section Map Fields:
- Select your Form Email Field (required)
- Select your Form Name Field
- Map a Form Field to a List Field (AWeber Custom Field)
- In the Section Send Additional Information you can enter Tags, an additional note, an ad tracking code and a sequence number for the autoresponder configuration.
- Save the Form.
Now when the form you selected is submitted, it will automatically send the data you have selected to the AWeber List you have setup to receive data.